sábado, 9 de novembro de 2019

Notepad++ NppFTP Plugin Error [SOLVED]


If your Notepad++ with Plugin NppFTP is giving you this error:

[SFTP] Error initialising sfp: Invalid sftp packet size! 


CAUSE
I had added some custom commands like "echo" and "uptime" commands in my /etc/bash.bashrc, so when I logon in my SSH server I could see aditional informations.
But this causes problem with Notepad++ NppFTP, but other sftp programs like WinSCP it doesn't cause any problem.

SOLUTION
Remove custom commands like "echo" you have added in some of these files:
/etc/profile            -> Global profile
/etc/bash.bashrc    -> Global bashrc
/home/.bashrc      -> User profile 
/home/.profile      -> User bashrc 

After removed custom commands from these files, my Notepad++ NppFTP started working again.

I hope this helps.

Reference:
https://serverfault.com/questions/653342/ssh-login-works-but-sftp-login-doesnt/720861#720861?newreg=55f3337760504aaaa812c44a2c7de192



2 comentários:

Atualização DELL INSPIRON 15R com Update para Windows 10 22H2 travado em 61% ou 99%

 Como atualizar notebook DELL INSPIRON 15R com Windows 10 que está com a atualização travada em 61% ou 99%: Processo de atualização manual d...